Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Abyss Dragon was released on January 15, 2014, along with the Ooze Dragon, Howl Dragon, and the Miasma Dragon.
- The Abyss Dragon's appearance is likely based on Viperfish and Anglerfish.
- The Abyss Dragon's "magical light" is probably a reference to the bioluminescence employed by many deep sea creatures as a form of communication and/or predation. The deep sea anglerfish in particular seems to have been an inspiration. It is known to use a glowing lure which extends from a spine on its head to attract prey in a similar way that the Abyss Dragon accidentally attracts divers.
- "Abyss" is a term used in religious texts for a bottomless depth.
- The abyssal zone is the term used in oceanography for the deep ocean, and the flat sea floor at this depth is known as the abyssal plain.
- The goal completion text for the Abyss Dragon reads: "Don't think too deeply about this one, it's not that hard to fathom." This is a reference to the dual meaning of the word fathom. As a nautical measurement of depth as well as to think.