Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Air Dragon is not a hybrid even though it can be bred with a Water Dragon and a Fire Dragon.
- The Air Dragon is the only primary dragon that is breedable by using parents that do not share any element with it.
- In both the Loading Screen Message and in the Air Dragon's description, it mentions that the Air Dragon can be bred by using the Fire Dragon and the Water Dragon; this was the first dragon whose breeding rules were published within the game.
- Although the Air Dragon can not be bred by using any two dragons containing only the elements water and fire, it has been proven that the Air Dragon can at least be bred with a Coral Dragon and Salamander Dragon.
- On October 9, 2013 the Air Dragon's price was changed from 500 to 750,000.
- Initially, the Air Dragon was available at level 14 but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.