Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum
Upgrading Air Shrine
After the Air Shrine is built, it will track the number of dragons with the air element that were raised to level 10 in the park. Once 50 level 10 dragons with the air element are accumulated, all pure or/and hybrid air dragons in the park can be fed treats to level 15. Once 50 level 15 dragons with the air element are accumulated, they can be fed treats and leveled up to level 20. Dragons sold after the Air Shrine has been obtained will still be counted towards the total.
- Shrines can be upgraded to silver for half a number of gems equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, rounded up to the next gem, or 25 if none have reached level 10.
- Shrines can be upgraded to gold for a number of gems equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, or 50 if none have reached level 15.
- The Air Shrine was released on December 2, 2011, along with the six other original shrines, Reindeer Dragon, Huge Treat Farm, and the Epic Breeding Island.
- On February 22, 2013, the Air Shrine's appearance changed.
- The Air Shrine cannot be sold.