|Build Time||12 hours|
Upgrading Air ShrineEdit
After this Shrine is built, it will track the number of air or air-hybrid dragons raised to level 10 in the park. Once 50 level 10 air/air hyrbid dragons are accumulated, the shrine will be upgraded to Silver and all air dragons/hybrids in the park can be fed treats to level 15. Once 50 level 15 air/air hybrid dragons are accumulated, the Silver will upgrade to Gold and all air/air hybrid dragons in the park can be fed treats and leveled up to level 20. Dragons sold after the Shrine has been obtained will still be counted toward the total.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Silver for 1/2 a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, rounded up to the next gem, or 25 if none have reached level 10.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Gold for a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, or 50 if none have reached level 15.
- The Air Shrine was released on December 2, 2011.
- On February 22, 2013, the Air Shrine received a new look.
- Freecha has met Razzak (the dragon mentioned in the game description of the Lightning Shrine).
- The Air Shrine cannot be sold.