Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-5||Lvls. 6-10|
|August 14, 2013||November 14, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|Affiliated Decoration: Tear of the Cataclysm|
- The Amber Dragon is the first dragon, along with its pedestal, which is listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Amber Dragon's sale ended on August 19, 2013, when the price rose from 150 to 1500 gems.
- The Amber Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Amber Dragon.
- The Amber Dragon is the only quarterly gemstone dragon that doesn't require an opposite dragon in its breeding combination.
- "...sometimes trapping remnants from the ancient world." is likely a reference to the fact that amber is famous for sometimes trapping insects as it hardens, and preserving them. Extremely old, but very preserved, insects have been found in hardened amber.