Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Andromedan Dragon was released on July 1, 2015, along with the Procyon Dragon.
- Initially, the Andromedan Dragon was available at level 1, but the level availability changed on an unknown date to level 10.
- On November 10, 2015, the Andromedan Dragon was added to the market.
- The Andromedan Dragon is the only dragon who has multiple entities emerge from an egg instead of a singular body.
- On May 6, 2016, The Andromedan Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Andromedan Dragon's sale ended on May 7, 2016, when the price rose from 240 to 2400 gems.
- On May 9, 2017, The Andromedan Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Andromedan Dragon's sale ended on May 10, 2017, when the price rose from 240 to 2400 gems.
- The Andromedan Dragon's name may be a reference to the Andromeda Galaxy, the closest galaxy to the Milky Way Galaxy and can most prominently be seen in Autumn nights in the Northern Hemisphere.