Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|December 17, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|Affiliated Decoration: Pillar of Prophecy|
- The Apocalypse Dragon was released along with the Apocalypse Flag and the Apocalypse Habitat.
- The Apocalypse Dragon is the lowest priced epic dragon.
- The Apocalypse Dragon is the first limited dragon to have its own element.
- The description mentions "the mythic volcano Garita". This is likely a reference to La Garita Caldera, once thought to be the largest volcanic eruption in the history of the Earth.
- This dragon refers in various ways to events predicted to occur on December 21, 2012, which is said to be the date the recording of the ending of a Mayan calendar cycle:
- The description states "...feared the end of the world."
- The dragon's name, Apocalypse, is often used to describe the end of the world.
- The breeding and incubation times of 20 hours 12 minutes, as well as the market price of 2012 gems, is likely a reference to the year 2012.
- The selling price and experience earned of 122,112 likely relate to the myth that the world was going to end on 12/21/12.
- The elements required to breed this dragon are the opposite/remaining set to those which are required in order to produce a Panlong Dragon, which has an element set matching the elements which are believed in some cultures to make up the Earth, therefore the Apocalypse dragon has an element set which is the opposite of the Earth itself, a potential reference to the Apocalypse supposedly being the end of the Earth.