During the Arcane Pentournament, players were able to send two dragons, (one of your dragons, and one of your Friends' dragons) on a challenge from the Arcane Arena to try to earn Rings to trade in at the Prize Pavilion.
Players can send their dragons on a maximum of five challenges per day.
|Challenge||Common Elements||Recommended Dragons|
|Air and Field||Sandstorm Dragon, Dodo Dragon|
|Air Polo||Pollen Dragon, Willow Dragon, Orchid Dragon|
|Chilling Chase||Steel Dragon, Mine Dragon, Silver Dragon|
|Dual Duel||Any combination of these four elements|
|Frostbitten Freestyle||Mountain Dragon, Ghost Dragon, Glacier Dragon, Arctic Dragon|
|Lightning Lances||Spark Dragon, Darkling Dragon, Wraith Dragon, Hidden Bolt Dragon|
|Molten Mashup||Any combination of these four elements|
|Rainbow Run||Rainbow Dragon, Double Rainbow Dragon|
|Rift Riding||Shadow Dragon, Mirage Dragon, Dark Rift Dragon, Light Rift Dragon|
|Scaley Relay||Any combination of these four elements|
|Skydiving||Vortex Dragon, Fog Dragon, Rain Dragon|
|Skykwondo||Any combination of these four elements|
|Synchronized Flying||Polarian Dragon|
|Tail Tag||Malachite Dragon, Ironwood Dragon, Thorn Dragon, Iron Blossom Dragon|
|Tandem Tangle||Procyon Dragon|
|Three-Winged Race||Any combination of these four elements|
|Valeball||Firefly Dragon, Scorch Dragon|
|Winglifting||Any combination of these four elements|
|Wingminton||Meadow Dragon, Luminous Dragon|
|June 30, 2016||September 7, 2016|
- The Arcane Arena was released along with the Fates Dragon, Mirror of the Triptych, Lost Island of Olympus, Monument of the Epics, Blazing Gale Banner, Blazing Gale Dragon, Blazing Gale Pedestal, Pylon of Volcanism, Pylon of Zephyrism, Herald Dragon, Herald Pedestal, Hidden Bolt Banner, Hidden Bolt Dragon, Hidden Bolt Pedestal, Pylon of Dark Rift Remnants, Pylon of Fulmination, Stygian Dragon, Stygian Pedestal, Icy Torrent Banner, Icy Torrent Dragon, Icy Torrent Pedestal, Pylon of Glaciation, Pylon of Aquafication, Squall Dragon, Squall Pedestal, Iron Blossom Banner, Iron Blossom Dragon, Iron Blossom Pedestal, Pylon of Perennial Growth, Pylon of Alluring Alloys, Valor Dragon, Valor Pedestal, Mountain Sun Banner, Mountain Sun Dragon, Mountain Sun Pedestal, Pylon of Thaumaterra, Pylon of Blazing Luminance, Thunderbolt Dragon, Thunderbolt Pedestal, Prize Pavilion, Olympus Reward Habitat, Arcane Arcade, Parade Gardens, and the Giveaway Gallery.
- Players would receive a "Got Gold" message card when they win the highest prize in Arcane Arena. Players can thank their friends and they would earn a small amount of rings (15).
- Rings collected from the Arcane Arena after your daily limit has been reached will be placed into your gifts menu.
- The names of some of the challenges in the Arcane Arena may be references or play-on-names of Olympic events, sports, or competitive games:
- "Air and Field" may be referencing "Track and Field"
- "Air Polo" may be referencing "Water Polo"
- "Scaley Relay" may be referencing "Relay Races"
- "Skydiving" may be referencing "Diving"
- Skykwondo" may be referencing "Taekwondo"
- Synchronized Flying" may be referencing "Synchronized Swimming"
- "Three-Winged Race" may be referencing "Three-Legged Race"
- "Tribreathalon" may be referencing "Triathlon"
- "Valeball" may be referencing "Volleyball"
- "Winglifting" may be referencing "Weight Lifting"
- "Wingminton" may be referencing "Badminton"