During The Om of Noms 3 players were able to purchase the Berry Dragon for 5,570.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|November 6, 2014||November 24, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|November 5, 2015||November 24, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|November 4, 2016||November 22, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|November 9, 2017||November 30, 2017|
|January 17, 2018|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Berry Patch|
- In addition to its affiliated decoration, the Berry Dragon was released along with the Large Dream Habitat.
- The Berry Dragon is the first dragon to change its colors through all three stage progressions when changing from baby to juvenile to adult.
- The adult Berry Dragon's appearance in the game differs from the one in the sneak peek on DragonVale's Facebook page from its re-release on November 5, 2015.
- The Berry Dragon's description is likely a reference to the knights who say Ni in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and their task for King Arthur to bring them a shrubbery.
- The different colors of the Berry Dragon may be a reference to the growth stages of a blackberry or blueberry.