Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Current - Previous
Blue Fire Dragon's Opposite: Frostfire Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10|
|Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16||Lv 17||Lv 18||Lv 19||Lv 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Blue Fire Dragon was released on September 30, 2011, along with the Fog Dragon, Scorch Dragon, Cactus, Giant Mushroom, Snowy Tree, Skytree, Ami'Lya Pond, Lightning Crystal, and the Volcano.
- The Blue Fire Dragon, and the Frostfire Dragon are the best non-limited dragoncash earners of the cold element dragons (the most being the limited Paper Dragon).
- The Blue Fire Dragon was one of two opposite dragons to appear in the market upon initial release, with the other being the Sandstorm Dragon.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the opposite dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- On June 8, 2015, the Blue Fire Dragon's appearance changed.