Blue Fire Dragon's Opposite: Frostfire Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Blue Fire Dragon was released on September 30, 2011, along with the Fog Dragon, Scorch Dragon, Cactus, Giant Mushroom, Snowy Tree, Skytree, Ami'Lya Pond, Lightning Crystal, and the Volcano.
- The Blue Fire Dragon, and the Frostfire Dragon are the best non-limited dragoncash earners for the Cold Habitat (the most being the limited Paper Dragon).
- The Blue Fire Dragon was one of two opposite dragons to appear in the market upon initial release, with the other being the Sandstorm Dragon.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the opposite dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.