Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|October 19, 2011||November 1, 2011|
|October 11, 2012||November 5, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|October 3, 2013||November 4, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|October 9, 2014||November 4, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|October 8, 2015||November 9, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decorations: See Table Below|
|2011||Jack-O-Lantern, Witch Hut|
- In addition to its affiliated decorations, the Bone Dragon was released along with the Sandstorm Dragon, Traditional Villa, Cozy Dogen, Thatched Roof Cottage, and the Fire Dragon Statue.
- The Bone Dragon was the first dragon to have its own limited decoration.
- The Bone Dragon is the first limited dragon to be officially re-released.
- The baby Bone Dragon's appearance in the game differs from the one in the sneak peek on DragonVale's Facebook page.
- When the Bone Dragon was initially released, it was impossible to tell if you had bred a Bone Dragon or a Lava Dragon until you hatched the egg, as they both used the Lava Dragon egg.
- The Bone Dragon has the lowest purchase and selling price of all the limited dragons.
- The baby stage of the Bone Dragon is featured on the Whitbee's Candy Bash event loading screen.
- The Bone Dragon's breeding and incubation times of 10 hours is likely a reference to how Halloween occurs during the tenth month of the year.