Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Bone Dragon was released as the first limited dragon on October 19, 2011.
- The Bone Dragon was the first dragon to be have its own limited decoration.
- The Bone Dragon expired on November 1, 2011.
- The Bone Dragon was re-released, on October 11, 2012.
- On December 18, 2012, the Bone Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- The baby Bone Dragon's appearance in the game differs from the one in the sneak peek on DragonVale's Facebook Page.
- When the Bone Dragon was initially released, it was impossible to tell if you had bred a Bone Dragon or a Lava Dragon until you hatched the egg, as they both used the Lava Dragon egg.
- The Bone Dragon has the lowest purchase and selling price of all the Limited Dragons.