Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|October 19, 2011||November 1, 2011|
|October 11, 2012||November 5, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
- The Bone Dragon was the first dragon to be have its own limited decoration.
- The Bone Dragon is the first Limited Dragon to be officially re-released. (The Firework Dragon was made available on Aug 22, 2012 after being expired, although this was assumed to be a game glitch.)
- The baby Bone Dragon's appearance in the game differs from the one in the sneak peek on DragonVale's Facebook Page.
- When the Bone Dragon was initially released, it was impossible to tell if you had bred a Bone Dragon or a Lava Dragon until you hatched the egg, as they both used the Lava Dragon egg.
- The Bone Dragon has the lowest purchase and selling price of all the Limited Dragons.