- A list of dragons and information about which dragons and/or elements are needed to breed appears, when this section is selected.
|Blank Equation Example||Locked Menu Example||Unlocked Menu Example|
Images In the Menu
- When a dragon is locked, a picture of a lock with three question marks will show instead of the hint. To remove this image, gems can be used to reveal the hint under it.
- Some dragons, for example, the Moon Dragon, Sun Dragon, Dawn Dragon, Dusk Dragon and Nosferatu Dragon can only be bred during the night or day. For these dragons, an image of a clock with a moon on it will appear for the Moon Dragon, Dusk Dragon and Nosferatu Dragon, while an image of a clock with a sun will appear for the Sun Dragon and Dawn Dragon.
|Locked||Moon Clock||Sun Clock|
- If a specific dragon is needed to breed a dragon, then an image with that dragon's head will appear in the equation of the breeding hint.
- If a specific element is needed to breed a dragon, then an image with that element's flag will appear in the equation of the breeding hint.
|Plant Element||Fire Element||Earth Element||Cold Element||Lightning Element||Water Element||Air|
|Metal Element||Light Element||Dark Element|
Breeding Hints Tables
|The tables below include all of the dragons ever released in DragonVale.