Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
|May 9, 2012||June 21, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|May 28, 2013||June 25, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|May 29, 2014||June 19, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Butterfly Pavilion|
- In addition to its affiliated decoration, the Butterfly Dragon was released along with the Plasma Dragon, and the hidden Current Dragon.
- The Butterfly Dragon is the first dragon with wings that have two independently moving parts.
- Initially, the Butterfly Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The Butterfly Dragon's description mentions, "wingaling dragon". This is likely a reference to Trogdor The Burninator, the "wing-a-ling dragon" on the online game, Homestar Runner created by The Brother Chaps.
- The Butterfly Dragon's description mentions, "flightless as babies". This is likely a reference to the stage of a butterfly's life when it is a caterpillar.
- The Butterfly Dragon's description mentions, "lush Sykie". This is likely a play on the greek word "psyche", meaning butterfly.
- The pattern on Butterfly Dragon's wings resembles eyes, which is similar to how some butterflies and moths have eye-like patterns on their wings to scare away predators.