Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
|May 9, 2012||June 21, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|May 28, 2013||June 25, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|May 29, 2014||June 19, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|May 26, 2015||June 18, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|May 26, 2016||June 24, 2016|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Butterfly Pavilion|
- In addition to its affiliated decoration, the Butterfly Dragon was released along with the Plasma Dragon, and the hidden Current Dragon.
- The Butterfly Dragon is the first dragon with wings that have two independently moving parts.
- Initially, the Butterfly Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The Butterfly Dragon's description mentions, "wingaling dragon". This is likely a reference to Trogdor The Burninator, the "wing-a-ling dragon" on the online game, Homestar Runner created by The Brother Chaps.
- The Butterfly Dragon's description mentions, "flightless as babies". This is likely a reference to the stage of a butterfly's life when it is a caterpillar.
- The Butterfly Dragon's description mentions, "lush Sykie". This is likely a play on the greek word "psyche", meaning butterfly.
- The pattern on Butterfly Dragon's wings resembles eyes, which is similar to how some butterflies and moths have eye-like patterns on their wings to scare away predators.