Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|March 4, 2014||March 28, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|February 17, 2015||March 10, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|February 9, 2016||March 1, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|February 24, 2017||March 2, 2017|
|June 21, 2017||June 27, 2017|
|Affiliated Decoration: Orlon's Pavilion|
- The Carnival Dragon is the first dragon to have a market countdown timer implemented one day prior to it leaving the market.
- There are many references to Mardi Gras and its celebration in New Orleans:
- The wizard Orlon, mentioned in the description, specifically the phrase "new Orlon's" is probably a reference to the city.
- Mardi Gras is a celebration of the end of winter and the using up of leftover food-stores before Lent. This is reflected in the mention of the first Carnival Dragon being spotted after a long winter.
- Dancing, throwing colorful and glittery objects to crowds, and eating and drinking well are all aspects of the celebration of the Mardi Gras carnival in New Orleans.
- Wizard Orlon returning "rounder", mentioned in the description, is probably a reference to the literal translation of Mardi Gras, which means "Fat Tuesday" in French.
- An "Ivory Tower" is a world or atmosphere where intellectuals engage in pursuits that are disconnected from the practical concerns of everyday life, referencing the wizard Orlon's life before the Carnival Dragon.