Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Cave Dragon was released on November 15, 2013, along with the Dark Dragon, Root Dragon, Nightshade Dragon, Fungus Dragon, Watch Dragon, Dungeon Dragon, Dark Rift Dragon, Dark Element Flag, Erebus Ostracon, Dark Habitat, Large Dark Habitat, and the Giant Dark Habitat.
- The Cave Dragon is the first dragon to have more than four eyes.
- The Cave Dragon is the first dragon to have jointed legs in its walking animation.
- The in-game information for the Cave Dragon said that its incubation (and breeding) time was 6.5 hours when it was first released.
- Though the Cave Dragon may superficially appear to be based on a spider, it bears a greater resemblance to amblypygi, or whip-spiders, which are cave-dwelling arachnids, but not true spiders.
- The description of the Cave Dragon's ability to run well even over boulders is possibly a reference to the fact that many amblypygi have extraordinarily long legs, which allow them to sprint over uneven cave floors as they hunt their prey.