Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|March 14, 2013||March 18, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|March 10, 2014|
|Affiliated Decoration: CloverKnot Tree|
- The Celtic Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to have wings.
- The Celtic Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to require only three elements instead of four to be bred.
- "...Wizard Brezhoneg..."- Breton (Brezhoneg), a Celtic language spoken in Brittany, France.
- "O'Hara the Stout..."- O'Hara's Irish Stout, made by Carlow Brewing Company of Ireland.
- "...Skyie Meadows..."- Isle of Skye, the largest and most northerly large island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
- "...come and live at the end of the rainbow..."- likely a reference the the Irish (Celtic) legend of leprechauns hiding gold at the end of rainbows.
- Dragon's egg: Symbol of a trinity knot.
- Breeding time and Incubation time: 17 hours- Date of St. Patrick's Day, which is on March 17.