Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||-||-||-||-||-|
|March 14, 2013||March 18, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|March 10, 2014||March 19, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|March 10, 2015||March 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: CloverKnot Tree|
- The Celtic Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to have wings.
- The Celtic Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to require only three elements instead of four to be bred.
- Initially, the Celtic Dragon was available at level 11, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- "Wizard Brezhoneg" in the description is likely a reference to Breton (Brezhoneg), a Celtic language spoken in Brittany, France.
- "O'Hara the Stout" in the description may be a reference O'Hara's Irish Stout, made by Carlow Brewing Company of Ireland.
- "Skyie Meadows" in the description may be a reference to Isle of Skye, the largest and most northerly large island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
- "come and live at the end of the rainbow" in the description is likely a reference the the Irish (Celtic) legend of leprechauns hiding gold at the end of rainbows.
- The Celtic Dragon's egg is a reference to the symbol of a trinity knot.
- The breeding and incubation time of 17 hours may refer ot the date of St. Patrick's Day, which is on March 17.