Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|March 14, 2013||March 18, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|March 10, 2014||March 19, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|March 10, 2015||March 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|March 11, 2016||March 21, 2016|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: CloverKnot Tree|
- The Celtic Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to have wings.
- The Celtic Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to require only three elements instead of four to be bred.
- Initially, the Celtic Dragon was available at level 11, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- "Wizard Brezhoneg" in the description is likely a reference to Breton (Brezhoneg), a Celtic language spoken in Brittany, France.
- "O'Hara the Stout" in the description may be a reference O'Hara's Irish Stout, made by Carlow Brewing Company of Ireland.
- "Skyie Meadows" in the description may be a reference to Isle of Skye, the largest and most northerly large island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
- "come and live at the end of the rainbow" in the description is likely a reference the the Irish (Celtic) legend of leprechauns hiding gold at the end of rainbows.
- The Celtic Dragon's egg is a reference to the symbol of a trinity knot.
- The breeding and incubation time of 17 hours may refer ot the date of St. Patrick's Day, which is on March 17.