Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Clover Dragon, along with Sham-rock and Clover Cottage, were released on March 2, 2012.
- On December 18, 2012, the Clover Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- The Clover Dragon returned to the market, along with Sham-rock and Clover Cottage, on March 7, 2013.
- Many details about the Clover Dragon are based on the number "7", a reference to the number 7 being considered lucky or the "Luck of the Irish".
- Ulster, mentioned in the Clover Dragon's description, is a province in Ireland.
- The description's mention that Clover Dragons like to hide things may refer to Leprechauns, due to their habit of stealing and hiding things.