|Build Time||3 hours|
Upgrading Cold ShrineEdit
After this Shrine is built, it will track the number of cold or cold-hybrid dragons raised to level 10 in the park. Once 50 level 10 cold/cold hyrbid dragons are accumulated, all cold dragons/hybrids in the park can be fed treats to level 15. Once 50 level 15 cold/cold hybrid dragons are accumulated, they can be fed treats and leveled up to level 20. Dragons sold after the Shrine has been obtained will still be counted toward the total.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Silver for 1/2 a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, rounded up to the next gem, or 25 if none have reached level 10.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Gold for a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, or 50 if none have reached level 15.
- The Cold Shrine was released on December 2, 2011.
- On February 22, 2013, the Cold Shrine received a new look.
- The Cold Shrine cannot be sold.