Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Copper Dragon was released on May 25, 2012.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the Copper Dragon followed the Uncommon Dragons breeding rule.
- Initially, the Copper Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The Game Description refers to the scales of the Copper Dragon being a uniform color before hatching, and gradually turning the green color on its wings and belly. This is likely a reference to the oxidization of copper metal to copper oxide, which is a pale greenish color. The rest of its body continually sheds to keep up the shiny color of the pure metal.
- The absence of these scales laying around may be a reference to the ample use of copper coins in modern day currency, particularly the abundance of American copper pennies.