Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Copper Dragon was released on May 25, 2012.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the Copper Dragon followed the Uncommon Dragons breeding rule.
- Initially, the Copper Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The Game Description refers to the scales of the Copper Dragon being a uniform color before hatching, and gradually turning the green color on its wings and belly. This is likely a reference to the oxidization of copper metal to copper oxide, which is a pale greenish color. The rest of its body continually sheds to keep up the shiny color of the pure metal.
- The absence of these scales laying around may be a reference to the ample use of copper coins in modern day currency, particularly the abundance of American copper pennies.