Current Dragon's Opposite: Plasma Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Current Dragon was released on May 9, 2012 as a hidden dragon, along with the Plasma Dragon, Butterfly Dragon, and the Butterfly Pavilion.
- The Current Dragon appeared in the market on May 18, 2012.
- The Current Dragon has the highest earning rate among all Opposite Dragons.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the opposite dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.