Current Dragon's Opposite: Plasma Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Current Dragon was released on May 9, 2012 as a hidden dragon and was added to the market on May 18, 2012.
- Also released with the Current Dragon was the Plasma Dragon and the Butterfly Dragon
- The Current Dragon is a re-coloration of the Water Dragon, except that its eyes are those of the Lightning Dragon.
- The Current Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a boost as Water and Lightning are opposite elements.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.