Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||-||-||-||-||-|
- The Cyclops Dragon was released on January 24, 2013.
- In the description of the Cyclops Dragon, "reknowned" was initially spelled incorrectly. This was corrected on February 4, 2013.
- The Cyclops Dragon is the first dragon to have only one eye.
- Initially, the Cyclops Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- On November 29, 2013, the Cyclops Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Cyclops Dragon's sale ended approximately one hour later when the price rose from 420 to 2,100 gems.
- The Cyclops Dragon's description mentions "Harry's house". This is likely a reference to an American visual effects creator, Ray Harryhausen.
- The description also mentions "a spell that will pause time". This is likely a reference to the stop-motion animation for which Harryhausen was well known.
- The Cyclops Dragon's description mentions "wizard Harry". This is likely a reference to Harry Potter, a wizard from the Harry Potter series that includes seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling, or Harry Dresden, a wizard from the Dresden Files series of books by Jim Butcher.