The Cyclops Dragon, unlike most other epic dragons, does not add all the elements that are required to breed itself to the breeding pool, only lightning and water, not metal. Since those two are opposites, this dragon is very easy to make duplicates of. When breeding a Cyclops Dragon with a dragon that has only lightning and/or water element (Lightning Dragon, Water Dragon, Plasma Dragon, Current Dragon or another Cyclops Dragon) the result will be a duplicate of one of the parents, both with equal chance (50%) to be chosen.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Cyclops Dragon was released on January 24, 2013.
- In the description of the Cyclops Dragon, "reknowned" was initially spelled incorrectly. This was corrected on February 4, 2013.
- The Cyclops Dragon is the first dragon to have only one eye.
- Initially, the Cyclops Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- On November 29, 2013, the Cyclops Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Cyclops Dragon's sale ended approximately one hour later when the price rose from 420 to 2,100 gems.
- The Cyclops Dragon's description mentions "Harry's house". This is likely a reference to an American visual effects creator, Ray Harryhausen.
- The description also mentions "a spell that will pause time". This is likely a reference to the stop-motion animation for which Harryhausen was well known.
- The Cyclops Dragon's description mentions "wizard Harry". This is likely a reference to Harry Potter, a wizard from the Harry Potter series that includes seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling, or Harry Dresden, a wizard from the Dresden Files series of books by Jim Butcher.