|These visitors heard that the Darkling Dragon is leaving the game soon and notified us on the main page.|
|Dragon Market Countdown|
The Darkling Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 6,260 during The Great Dragon Faire.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|September 3, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 21, 2017|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On July 15, 2015, the Darkling Dragon's spot appeared in the Dragonarium, even though it had not been officially released into DragonVale yet.
- When the Darkling Dragon was first released, despite its elements being Lightning as primary and Dark as secondary, its egg was the design of a Dark primary element and Lightning secondary element dragon's egg.
- This is probably because it would otherwise look the same as the Wisp Dragon egg.
- The Darkling Dragon did not have a goal when it was first released.
- The Darkling Dragon got a goal when it was re-released on December 10, 2015.
- The Darkling Dragon is the first dragon to have both six limbs and wings.