Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|April 1, 2013||May 1, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|April 1, 2014||May 1, 2014|
|May 16, 2014||May 19, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|April 1, 2015||May 1, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|April 1, 2016||May 1, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|Affiliated Decoration: Diamond Ring|
- Diamond is the birthstone for the month of April.
- The Diamond Dragon is the most expensive gemstone dragon.
- The Diamond Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Diamond Dragon.
- Initially, the Diamond Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- On April 1, 2014, the Diamond Dragon was listed at a reduced price of 175 gems for a limited time.
- The Diamond Dragon's sale ended on April 7, 2014 when the price rose from 175 to 1750 gems.
- Between December 24, 2014 and December 26, 2014, some players received a Diamond Dragon via a gift from a friend during the Coal Dragon gift exchange promotion.
- On June 15, 2016, the Diamond Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "They love their new gemstone habitat, but like all gemstone dragons, they themselves cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Diamond Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- The Diamond Dragon's description states "A helpless romantic, the wizard Adam Anteen". This is likely a reference to Adam and the Ants, a british rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s and Adam Ant, an english musician who gained popularity as the lead singer of new romantic /post-punk group Adam and the Ants. It is also a play of the word "adamantine", which means "resembling a diamond in hardness or luster".
- The Diamond Dragon's description states "Under a lot of pressure...". This is likely a reference to the fact that diamonds are formed under extreme pressure.
- The Diamond Dragon's description states "these beautiful creatures are hard headed". This is likely a reference to the fact that diamonds are one of the hardest materials on Earth.
- The fact that the Diamond Dragon is bred using an Ice Dragon and a Mine Dragon may be due to the slang term for diamond jewelry; "ice" and also that diamonds are found in mines.
- The Diamond Dragon's description mentions Adam Anteen. This is likely a reference to the word adamantine, which means unbreakable.