|Featured Dragon Article|
|The wizards adore this dragon so much they thought it deserved some attention and featured it on the main page.|
Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|April 1, 2013||May 1, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|April 1, 2014||May 1, 2014|
|May 16, 2014||May 19, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|April 1, 2015|
|Affiliated Decoration: Diamond Ring|
- Diamond is the birthstone for the month of April.
- The Diamond Dragon is the most expensive gemstone dragon.
- The Diamond Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Diamond Dragon.
- Initially, the Diamond Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- On April 1, 2014, the Diamond Dragon was listed at a reduced price of 175 gems for a limited time.
- The Diamond Dragon's sale ended on April 7, 2014 when the price rose from 175 to 1750 gems.
- Between December 24, 2014 and December 26, 2014, some players received a Diamond Dragon via a gift from a friend during the Coal Dragon gift exchange promotion.
- The Diamond Dragon's description states "A helpless romantic, the wizard Adam Anteen". This is likely a reference to Adam and the Ants, a british rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s and Adam Ant, an english musician who gained popularity as the lead singer of new romantic /post-punk group Adam and the Ants. It is also a play of the word "adamantine", which means "resembling a diamond in hardness or luster".
- The Diamond Dragon's description states "Under a lot of pressure...". This is likely a reference to the fact that diamonds are formed under extreme pressure.
- The Diamond Dragon's description states "these beautiful creatures are hard headed". This is likely a reference to the fact that diamonds are one of the hardest materials on Earth.
- The fact that the Diamond Dragon is bred using an Ice Dragon and a Mine Dragon may be due to the slang term for diamond jewelry; "ice" and also that diamonds are found in mines.
- The Diamond Dragon's description mentions Adam Anteen. This is likely a reference to the word adamantine, which means unbreakable.