Dodo Dragon's Opposite: Sandstorm Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Dodo Dragon was added on April 13, 2012 as a hidden dragon and added to the market on April 19, 2012.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- Although it has wing-like feathers on its back, the Dodo Dragon cannot fly, making it the only Air hybrid that cannot do so.
- This might be a reference to the real (extinct) Dodo bird, in that it also could not fly.
- The Dodo Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a Boost as Earth and Air are opposite elements.
- The Dodo Dragon has a higher earning rate and longer incubation time than its opposite, the Sandstorm Dragon, thus making them the only pair of Opposite Dragons to have this occur.