All of the various dragons that are found within the game.
Picture Charts - Text Charts
Basic Elements & Hybrids - Epics, Gemstones, Limited & Legendary
|Basic & Hybrid Dragons|
Important: Dragon names marked with an asterisk * indicate uncommon dragons.
Important: The Fountain of Youth Button above switches the chart between the adult and baby stages.
Each dragon, except any legendary dragon, has its own breeding times and can be bred by placing two dragons in the Breeding Cave/Enchanted Breeding Cave or Epic Breeding Island/Epic Breeding Sanctuary. For specific breeding information, click on the individual dragon's name in the charts above.
Dragon Levels and Earning Rates
- Note: You cannot feed a Legendary Dragon.
Evolution/Change in Appearance
Every time a dragon moves up a level, it grows slightly; significant changes occur at these levels:
- Level 4 Juvenile: The most drastic physical change occurs when a baby dragon becomes a juvenile dragon. Its size becomes a lot larger and its entire body changes significantly, making it sort of awkward-looking.
- Level 7 Adult: The appearance of the juvenile dragon slightly changes and becomes larger when it becomes an adult.
- Level 11: The dragon becomes larger in size and an orb of its primary element appears above its head.
- Level 20: The dragon becomes larger in size, and it receives a gold crown above its head which replaces the orb.