All of the various dragons that are found within the game.
Picture Charts - Text Charts
Basic Elements & Hybrids - Epics, Gemstones, Limited & Legendary
|Basic & Hybrid Dragons|
Important: Dragon names marked with an asterisk * indicate uncommon dragons.
Important: The Fountain of Youth Button above switches the chart between the Adult and Adult stages.
Each dragon, except Kairos, has its own breeding times and can be bred by placing two dragons in the Breeding Cave/Enchanted Breeding Cave or Epic Breeding Island/Epic Breeding Sanctuary. For specific breeding information, click on the individual dragon's name in the charts above.
Dragon Levels and Earning Rates
Feeding your dragon treats will increase its level to enable a more rapid rate of earning dragoncash or gems. Treats are obtained through Treat Farms, buying them in the Market, or winning them at the Dragon Track.
Dragon levels can also be increased by using gems.
- Note: You cannot increase the level of a Legendary Dragon.
Basic and hybrid dragons can be leveled up to level 20 based on park level, and their dragon earning rates can be increased or decreased by using boosts. Any parks level 20 or higher can level dragons up to level 20.
Treats Per Level
|Total Treats to Next Level||20||40||80||160||320||640||1,280||2,560||5,120||10,240|
|Total Treats to Next Level||20,480||40,960||81,920||163,840||327,680||655,360||1,310,720||2,621,440||5,242,880||MAX|
Gems Per Level
|Total Gems to Next Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Total Gems to Next Level||20||32||40||52||60||80||128||248||500||MAX|
Specifics for Level Groups
Evolution/Change in Appearance
Every time a dragon moves up a level, it grows slightly; significant changes occur at these levels:
- Level 4 Juvenile: The most drastic physical change occurs when a baby dragon becomes a juvenile dragon. Its size becomes a lot larger and its entire body changes significantly.
- Level 7 Adult: The appearance of the juvenile dragon slightly changes and becomes larger when it becomes an adult.
- Level 11: The dragon becomes larger in size and an orb of its primary element appears above its head.
- Level 20: The dragon becomes larger in size, and it receives a gold crown above its head which replaces the orb.
- There is no push notification for the completed breeding or egg incubation of any dragon whose breeding and incubation times are 30 minutes or fewer.
- On June 27, 2013, the infobox border of most dragons changed to indicate a dragon's rarity; the border remained the same for basic dragons.
|Hybrid||Epic||Gemstone||Legendary||Opposite Hybrid; |
|Limited Hybrid||Limited Epic|
- As of August 22, 2013, the Dragons section in the market lists any dragons the player does not have first in the list.
- This applies for the viewing all of the dragons and the section it is sorted into.
- On October 9, 2013, a new two-step filter system for sorting Dragons by elements was added to replace the old sorting system in the market.