Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
See the notes below.
- The Dream Dragon was released on May 29, 2014, along with the Dream Habitat, Dream Element Flag, and the Window of Reverie.
- The Dream Dragon earns the highest amount of experience when hatched.
- Upon its release the level 10 earning rate of the Dream Dragon turned out to be 400 dragoncash per minute. Whether the in-game number was incorrect or that was the actual earning rate is unknown.
- The Dream Dragon is the first epic dragon that requires the dark element to be bred.
- On November 21, 2014, the Dream Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Dream Dragon's sale ended on November 24, 2014 when the price rose from 360 to 3,600 gems.
- On September 11, 2017, the Dream Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Dream Dragon's sale ended on September 12, 2017 when the price rose from 360 to 3,600 gems.
- The first sentence of the description references Prince Hamlet's "To be, or not to be" soliloquy from Shakespeare's Hamlet. Specifically, the passage:
"To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,"
- The description of the apprentice working magic while she sleeps may be a reference to the story of the Sorcerer's Apprentice, which features an apprentice magician whose spells get out of hand, which at least in some versions occurs due to him falling asleep while he casts the spells.
- The name of the Young Witch Feiljean may come from a portmanteau of Fantine and Valjean, the names of two characters in Les Misérables. In musical productions of the story Fantine sings the famous song "I Dreamed a Dream".