Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|May 28, 2015||June 4, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|September 6, 2017||September 13, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|April 18, 2018||April 26, 2018|
|July 12, 2018||August 8, 2018|
|August 9, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On September 9, 2017, the Elysium Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Elysium Dragon's sale ended on September 10, 2017, when the price rose from 300 to 3,000 gems.
- The Elysium Dragon's name is likely referring to the 'heaven' in Greek mythology known as elysium.
- The Elysium Dragon's description mentions "climb[ing up] Mount Oly" in order to find the Elysium Dragon which fits with the Greek Mythological belief that elysium was at the top of Mount Olympus.
- The Elysium Dragon's description mentions "There, wizened wizards and witches can set down their wands and reflect on their long, magical lives" which is a possible reference to the Wizards dying and entering the afterlife.