|“||"Visitors warp into your park through this magic portal. Every new island gets its very own portal!"||”|
|— Game Description|
- If players build paths stemming out from the Entrance Portal, each visitor will follow the path.
- There is no bonus or penalty for having more guests or fewer visitors. Functionality may be changed in a future update, but as of now the only purpose the visitors and Entrance Portal serve is visual.
- The Entrance Portal cannot be sold or bought; it is automatically attained when the user purchases a new island. You can move the Entrance Portal to any open space on your island but there can only be one Entrance Portal per island.
- An Entrance Portal cannot be moved off its island.
- When visitors are 'phased' onto the island, they come in via an animation that renders them from top to bottom and bottom to top. This functionality is much like the movie "Tron" (1982) when the computer pieces Kevin Flynn into the world of Tron.
- All of the "runes" can be found on a keyboard with the exception of the swirl on the 4 "main" stones. Starting at the 11 o'clock position and moving counter clockwise, they are as follows: p or d (depending on which way you look at it), two exclamation points sharing the dot or a V or <, almost a smiley face, a check mark (√), "less than" and "greater than" symbols (< >), a division symbol (÷), and the "greater than" and "less than" symbols in the opposite order than before (> <).
- A number of dragons have the spiral symbol from the portal on their legs, and the spiral can also be found in the middle of the Fountain of Youth.
- On December 21, 2012, the Entrance Portal was decorated with Christmas decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the Christmas decorations on the Entrance Portal were removed.