- If players build paths stemming out from the Entrance Portal, each visitor will follow the path.
- There is no bonus or penalty for having more or fewer visitors. The only purpose the visitors, and the Entrance Portal serve is visual.
- The Entrance Portal cannot be sold or bought; it is automatically attained when the user purchases a new island. The Entrance Portal can be moved to any open space on an island but there can only be one Entrance Portal per island.
- An Entrance Portal cannot be moved off its island.
- On December 21, 2012, the Entrance Portal was decorated with holiday decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the holiday decorations on the Entrance Portal were removed.
- On October 9, 2013, the Entrance Portal got a better graphics quality.
- The Gemstone Island, Rift Island, Lost Island, Firefly Festival Island, and the Epic Breeding Island (nor any of their upgrades) do not have Entrance Portals.
- On September 23, 2014, the Entrance Portal's name, appearance, and description changed.
- After the change, the Entrance Portal is called "Magic Portal".
- The previous description was: "Visitors warp into your park through this magic portal. Every new island gets its very own portal!"
- When visitors are "phased" onto the island, they come in via an animation that renders them from top to bottom and bottom to top. This functionality is much like the movie Tron (1982) when the computer pieces Kevin Flynn into the world of Tron.
- All of the "runes" can be found on a keyboard with the exception of the swirl on the 4 "main" stones. Starting at the 11 o'clock position and moving counter clockwise, they are as follows: p or d (depending on which way you look at it), two exclamation points sharing the dot or a V or <, almost a smiley face, a check mark (√), "less than" and "greater than" symbols (< >), a division symbol (÷), and the "greater than" and "less than" symbols in the opposite order than before (> <).