|Summon Time||3 Hours|
|Upgradable To||Epic Breeding Sanctuary|
- The Epic Breeding Island can be bought from the market in the "Islands" section.
- The Epic Breeding Island was released December 2, 2011.
- The description of the Epic Breeding Island states, "Plus, our magical projections lead us to believe that some of the rarer dragon hybrids might come about more frequently without the distractions of a normal breeding cave." User tests support that odds of breeding certain dragons appear to be higher in the Epic Breeding Island or Epic Breeding Sanctuary.
- The Epic Breeding Island can be upgraded to an Epic Breeding Sanctuary for 225 gems.
- The Epic Breeding Island is attached to the Starting Island by two big chains.
- If you tap on one of the chains it will select the Epic Breeding Island.
- On January 24, 2013, the Epic Breeding Island received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- On December 21, 2012, the Epic Breeding Island was decorated with holiday decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the holiday decorations on the Epic Breeding Island were removed.
- On February 11, 2013, the Epic Breeding Island was decorated with flower petals for Valentine's Day.
- The flower petals on the Epic Breeding Island left on February 19, 2013 for Apple devices and on February 15, 2013 for Android devices.