Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Equinox Dragon was released, along with the Astrovane, on September 20, 2012.
- The Equinox Dragon left the market on September 27, 2012.
- On December 18, 2012, the Equinox Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- The Equinox Dragon returned to the market along with the Astrovane on March 18, 2013.
- The Equinox Dragon left the market on March 27, 2013.
- The Equinox Dragon is the first dragon to have two Epic elements.
- The Equinox Dragon can only breed with dragons that have the Sun or Moon element.
- If the Equinox Dragon is bred with another epic, limited dragon the result will either be another Equinox Dragon or the other epic limited dragon, despite either parent being expired from the market.
- If the Equinox Dragon is bred with a Sun Dragon/Moon Dragon, the result will only be a Sun Dragon/Moon Dragon when the Equinox Dragon is no longer available in the market.
- The 24 hour incubation time may be a reference to the 24 hours in a day, as an equinox has equal hours of day and night.