Experience is an essential part of DragonVale. The amount of Experience determines what level a park is. Leveling up is the only way to unlock new dragons, habitats, decorations, etc. A park gains a level every time the Experience bar is filled. Refer to Experience Per Level for more information.
Currently the level cap is 45. The Experience bar will stop filling when level 45 is reached.
How To Earn Experience Points:Edit
- Accomplishing Goals.
- Feeding your dragons with treats.
- Finishing an event at the Colosseum.
- Selling dragon eggs, pedestals, dragons, and decorations.
- Placing new buildings, habitats, and decorations.
- Removing obstacles.
- Forming and summoning new islands.
- Spinning the wheel and landing on or receiving a bonus when placing in a race at the Dragon Track.
- Winning quests.