The Fates Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 4,990 during the Arcane Pentournament.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|June 30, 2016||July 13, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Mirror of the Triptych|
- The Fates Dragon is the 300th dragon released.
- In addition to its affiliated decoration, the Fates Dragon was released along with the Olympus Reward Habitat, Lost Island of Olympus, Monument of the Epics, Blazing Gale Banner, Blazing Gale Dragon, Blazing Gale Pedestal, Pylon of Volcanism, Pylon of Zephyrism, Herald Dragon, Herald Pedestal, Hidden Bolt Banner, Hidden Bolt Dragon, Hidden Bolt Pedestal, Pylon of Dark Rift Remnants, Pylon of Fulmination, Stygian Dragon, Stygian Pedestal, Icy Torrent Banner, Icy Torrent Dragon, Icy Torrent Pedestal, Pylon of Glaciation, Pylon of Aquafication, Squall Dragon, Squall Pedestal, Iron Blossom Banner, Iron Blossom Dragon, Iron Blossom Pedestal, Pylon of Perennial Growth, Pylon of Alluring Alloys, Valor Dragon, Valor Pedestal, Mountain Sun Banner, Mountain Sun Dragon, Mountain Sun Pedestal, Pylon of Thaumaterra, Pylon of Blazing Luminance, Thunderbolt Dragon, Thunderbolt Pedestal, Prize Pavilion, Arcane Arena, Arcane Arcade, Parade Gardens, and the Giveaway Gallery.
- The Fates Dragon's purchase of 2,016 may be a reference to the year the dragon was released.
- The Fates Dragon's description states, "one for spinning, one for spanning, one for chomping." This is likely a reference to the Fates in Greek mythology, as the Fates determine how long a mortal's life is by spinning, spanning, and cutting a magical thread.
- The Fates Dragon's description starts with "Triple, triple wings-a-ripple, breaths a-blast and tails a-wriggle," which is likely a reference to Shakespeare's play Macbeth, in which three witches chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble."