- *In the initial release of DragonVale, the Fire Dragon was the third primary dragon; this changed in Update 2.0.
Alternatively, the Fire Dragon can be bred by selecting either a Fire Dragon or a Cold Dragon to mate with a Blue Fire Dragon/Frostfire Dragon, in either order, at the Breeding Cave/Epic Breeding Island.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- On October 9, 2013 Fire Dragon's purchase price, selling price, hatch experience, and breeding/incubation times were switched with the Earth Dragon's.
- There is no push notification for the completed breeding or egg incubation of the Fire Dragon. This feature is shared with any dragon whose breeding time and incubation time are thirty minutes or fewer.
- Although it is not the first dragon available in the game, the Fire Dragon is the most famous dragon in DragonVale.
- There are two decorations dedicated to the Fire Dragon: the 1st Anniversary Statue portrays the baby stage, while the adult form is represented in the Fire Dragon Statue.
- The baby stage of the Fire Dragon is also the dragon depicted in the application icon.
- The adult stage of the Fire Dragon is also the dragon featured in the icon of the Game Center achievement, "Every Last One".
- The adult stage of the Fire Dragon is the main character in DragonVale Wings.
- The adult stage of the Fire Dragon is also the dragon portrayed on the Dragonarium at the final stage.
- The adult stage of the Fire Dragon is also the dragon featured on the Light Magic Event and Dark Magic Event loading screen.
- The baby stage of the Fire Dragon is also the dragon featured on the Firefly Festival event loading screen.