- In the initial release of DragonVale, the Fire Dragon was the third primary dragon; this changed in release 2.0.
Alternatively, the Fire Dragon can be bred by selecting either a Fire Dragon or a Cold Dragon to mate with a Blue Fire Dragon/Frostfire Dragon, in either order, at the Breeding Cave/Epic Breeding Island.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The baby stage of Fire Dragon is the dragon depicted on the application icon and the 1st Anniversary Statue.
- On October 9, 2013 Fire Dragon's purchase price, selling price, hatch experience, and breeding/incubation times were switched with the Earth Dragon's.
- There is no push notification for the completed breeding or egg incubation of the Fire Dragon. This feature is shared with any dragon whose breeding time and incubation time are thirty minutes or fewer.
- The Fire Dragon is the most famous dragon in DragonVale, Althrough not first released.