- The Fire Habitat was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- On April 17, 2013, the Fire Habitat slightly changed in appearance.
- On April 18, 2013, the Fire Habitat changed back to its original appearance but reverted to the newer appearance on April 22, 2013.
- On April 29, 2013, the Fire Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- Initially, the Fire Habitat was available at level 4, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 2.
- On an unknown date, the buying and selling prices were changed from 500 and 250 to 100 and 50, respectively. The building time was decreased from 3 hours to 5 minutes.
- "Burninate", along with the reference "burninating your thatched roof cottages", in the item description of the Thatched Roof Cottage, is likely a reference to Trogdor, the Burninator, from Homestar Runner.