Current - Previous
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Firefly Dragon was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- On May 25, 2012, the egg for the Firefly Dragon changed to be different from the Scorch Dragon; the order of elements was also changed to lightning/fire. Before the update it was impossible to know which dragon was bred until hatching or displaying it from the Nursery.
- Before March 21, 2012, there was a beta picture of the adult Firefly Dragon shown with more insect-like eyes.
- Initially, the Firefly Dragon was available at level 11, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, tp level 12.
- The baby stage of the Firefly Dragon is featured on the Firefly Festival event loading screen.
- When the Firefly Festival began on July 10, 2014, the light on the end of the Firefly Dragon's tail changed from red to green and the wings changed from yellow to light green.
- The Firefly Dragon is the first common dragon to be part of a special category in the Dragonarium.
- The goal reward screen for breeding your first Firefly Dragon says "Shiny! What a unique looking dragon!". This is a reference to the Joss Whedon show "Firefly", in which several characters use the exclamation "shiny!" as a general term of approval.