Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Firework Dragon was released on June 27, 2012 along with the Firework Cauldron.
- On August 22, 2012, it became possible to breed the Firework Dragon. It is assumed that this is due to a glitch or a bug.
- On August 23, 2012, this glitch was corrected and the Firework Dragon could no longer be bred.
- On December 18, 2012, the Firework Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- The original announcement by Backflip on Facebook shows the Firework Dragon with blue nose flair and a very light-tan colored body. However, in-game the Firework Dragon actually has orange nose flair and body as a baby but gains the light-tan body as a juvenile and adult. The "button icons" still display the blue nose flair on the selection lists and display buttons for Habitats and the Hatch/Sell/Display selection window.
- The cost of the Firework Dragon, 704 gems, is a reference to the date of American Independence Day, July 4th, which is celebrated with fireworks.
- Additionally, the description uses the words "red glare" to describe the "burst in the air"; these phrases come from "The Star Spangled Banner", which is the national anthem of the USA.
- The description of the Firework Dragon contains reference to Max Vanderhorck, the founder of the Pyrotechnics Guild International, an organization of amateur and professional fireworks enthusiasts.
- The egg of the Firework Dragon represents the American flag with the red/white/blue stripes and stars.
- Backflip Studios used a DragonVale Wiki contributor's art as inspiration for this dragon. Xiaoxuan Dai drew this dragon as a submission to the blog Dear Backflip Studio!(Artistic version).