Note: Dragon Size: A transformed dragon is bigger than its baby counterpart.
|Fountain of Youth Transformations|
|Baby||N/A||6 hours||12 hours||18 hours|
|Juvenile||6 hours||N/A||6 hours||12 hours|
|Adult||12 hours||6 hours||N/A||6 hours|
|Elder||18 hours||12 hours||6 hours||N/A|
- The Fountain of Youth was released on February 21, 2012, along with the Brick Path, Marble Path, and the Golden Path.
- The Fountain of Youth is only for modifying the appearance of a dragon. The dragon will still be able to breed, and its level and income will remain the same. Dragons at level 11 and above retain their orbs or crowns. The only change is that the dragon is smaller and looks like its baby counterpart.
- The effect of the Fountain of Youth can be reversed to make the dragon look like an adult again.
- A dragon must be at least level 10 to use the Fountain of Youth.
- Six hours into the process, the dragon will look like its juvenile form.
- While a dragon is in the Fountain of Youth, it will not earn .
- On February 7, 2013, the Fountain of Youth received its own unique sound.
- On March 26, 2013, the Fountain of Youth received a dragon-sorting option allowing players to view all dragons in a selected element.
- On April 8, 2015, the Fountain of Youth got a countdown timer upon zooming in, to find out when their dragons will be finished with their transformation.
- On September 29, 2015, the Fountain of Youth slightly changed in appearance and got settings for juvenile and elder forms.
- On September 29, 2015, the description was changed.
- The previous description was "Turn your level 10+ Dragons back into babies...but keep their level! For years our wizards have been trying to find a way to reverse the effects of aging, and finally they have done it! Unfortunately it only seems to work on dragons. Oh well, I'm sure that you'll be able to find some use for it."