|Build Time:||4 hours|
Dragon Size: A transformed dragon is bigger than its baby counterpart.
- The Fountain of Youth was added on February 12, 2012.
- The Fountain of Youth is for modifying only the appearance of a dragon. The dragon will still be able to breed, and its level and income will remain the same. Dragons at level 11 and above retain their orbs or crowns. The only change is that the dragon is smaller and looks like its baby counterpart.
- The effect of the Fountain of Youth can be reversed to make the dragon look like an adult again.
- A dragon must be at least level 10 to use the Fountain of Youth.
- Six hours into the process, the dragon will look like its juvenile form.
- On February 7, 2013, the Fountain of Youth received its own unique sound.
- On March 26, 2013, the Fountain of Youth received a dragon-sorting option allowing players to view all dragons in a selected element.