**Please, do not post your request more than once per page.
Spamming this page may result in a block without warning.**
Friends can also visit each others' parks. Every 24 hours a party hat bubble will appear over a maximum of three habitats. Tapping on these will give you s depending on your park level using this formula:
10 x (Park Level)2
He has also written a blog concerning spotting a hacked park: IDing a Hacked Park
Game Center - Facebook
To add friends using GameCenter:
- Open the Game Center app
- Click on the Friends tab at the bottom of the screen
- In the top left corner of the screen you should see a small [+] button; tap it
- Type in the username of the user you want to add. Remember, you have to type in the exact username of the person you want to add, including capital letters, numbers and symbols. Note: You can add multiple usernames in this section to make adding lots of friends at once easier
- You can personalize the request message by tapping on the message box
- Lastly, tap the send button in the top right corner of the page; and you’re done!
To visit your friends’ park, click on the Friends icon at the bottom of the screen in DragonVale, then simply tap the visit button next to the friend you’d like to visit.
If more than four people send a gem to a player while the player is away, only four names will appear while entering DragonVale; any remaining gems are grouped as "others".
- If after the 24-hour period the gems have not replenished (the gift option is greyed out), try restarting the DragonVale application. To do this, simply click the home button twice on the iOS device to show the running applications. Then, hold down on the DragonVale icon until it starts to wiggle and has a red minus sign on it and press to close the application. Finish by re-opening DragonVale from the main application page.