Breeding a Cold Dragon with Blue Fire Dragon or Frostfire Dragon will only result in a Cold Dragon or Fire Dragon.
Frostfire Dragon's Opposite: Blue Fire Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Frostfire Dragon was introduced as a hidden dragon on January 14, 2012.
- The Frostfire Dragon appeared in the market on January 20, 2012.
- The Frostfire Dragon is a recoloration of the Cold Dragon.
- The Frostfire Dragon and the Blue Fire Dragon are the best non-limited earners for the Cold Habitat (the most being the Paper Dragon). Before the update on March 21, 2012, the Cold Boost increased their earning rate. Due to the change in the opposite of cold being only fire, neither the Frostfire Dragon nor the Blue Fire Dragon may be given a solely positive boost.
- Within the in-game description, there is a grammatical error: "the worlds first frostfire dragon." It should be "world's" to make it possessive rather than plural.
- The Frostfire Dragon is the third opposite element dragon, following the Blue Fire Dragon and the Sandstorm Dragon.
- The Frostfire Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a Boost as Cold and Fire are opposite elements.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.