Frostfire Dragon's Opposite: Blue Fire Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Frostfire Dragon was introduced as a hidden dragon on January 14, 2012.
- The Frostfire Dragon appeared in the market on January 20, 2012.
- The Frostfire Dragon and the Blue Fire Dragon are the best non-limited earners for the Cold Habitat (the most being the Paper Dragon). Before the update on March 21, 2012, the Cold Dragon Boost increased their earning rate. Due to the change in the opposite of cold being only fire, neither the Frostfire Dragon nor the Blue Fire Dragon may be given a solely positive boost.
- Within the in-game description, there is a grammatical error: "the worlds first frostfire dragon." It should be "world's" to make it possessive rather than plural.
- The Frostfire Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a boost because Cold and Fire are opposite elements.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- The description mentions “ Palagos Islands" . This is likely a refence to Galapagos Islands, a territorial claim of Ecuador.
- The name "Dravin", also likely references to Charles Darwin, a scientist who did many studies on the Galápagos Islands. Hr published his findings in a book called "The Origin of Species", which is likely where the name "The Origin of Dragons" was derived.