Current - Previous
Frostfire Dragon's Opposite: Blue Fire Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10|
|Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16||Lv 17||Lv 18||Lv 19||Lv 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
Etherium per hour:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Frostfire Dragon was released on January 14, 2012 as a hidden dragon, along with the Iceberg Dragon.
- The Frostfire Dragon appeared in the market on January 20, 2012.
- The Frostfire Dragon and the Blue Fire Dragon are the best non-limited dragoncash earners of the cold element dragons (the most being the Paper Dragon).
- Before the update on March 21, 2012, the Cold Dragon Boost increased their earning rate. Due to the change in the opposite of cold being only fire, neither the Frostfire Dragon nor the Blue Fire Dragon may be given a solely positive boost.
- Without any boosts, the Frostfire Dragon and the Blue Fire Dragon have the highest earning rate of the fire element dragons besides the Paper Dragon and the Panlong Dragon.
- Within the in-game description, there is a grammatical error: "the worlds first frostfire dragon." It should be "world's" to make it possessive rather than plural.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the opposite dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- The description mentions "Palagos Islands". This is likely a refence to Galapagos Islands, a territorial claim of Ecuador.
- The name "Dravin" in the description, also likely references to Charles Darwin, a scientist who did many studies on the Galápagos Islands. He published his findings in a book called "The Origin of Species", which is likely where the name "The Origin of Dragons" was derived.