| Island - Top - Right - Left - Bottom|
|Summon Time||24 Hours|
- The Gemstone Island was introduced on May 17, 2012.
- The Gemstone Island has four habitats which can hold three Gemstone Dragons each, for a total of 12 dragons.
- Each habitat has a cap of 3 gems.
- The Gemstone Island is currently the only island that already has habitats built into it.
- It is speculated that the four habitats represent the four seasons in the year.
- Summer (Top), Autumn (Right), Spring (Left), and Winter (Bottom).
- The top part of the island houses a tree that bears a resemblance to the Dragonsai Gifting Tree, although the dragon-head shape is facing outward rather than pointing down.
- The Gemstone Island, like the Epic Breeding Island, cannot be decorated.
- This island holds no Visitors as it has no Entrance Portal.
- On December 21, 2012, all the islands' edges were filled with snow, except for the Gemstone Island.
- The Gemstone Island cannot be sold.
- On April 29, 2013, the Gemstone Island received its own unique sound.