Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|December 23, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|December 24, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|June 5, 2014||June 10, 2014|
|Affiliated Decoration: Snow Globe|
- The affiliated decoration, the Snow Globe, was released three days earlier than the Gift Dragon.
- Upon release, the Gift Dragon could only be obtained from the market for free as a gift from Backflip Studios. As of December 26, 2012, the Gift Dragon could be bred or purchased.
- The Gift Dragon was the first dragon that had a purchase price, selling price, and experience of zero.
- In a Facebook Notification it was stated that the Gift Dragon will be free until December 25, 2012, but will be able to be bred and bought with gems after.
- In the re-release on December 24, 2013, one Gift Dragon is given to the player for free.
- Upon release, "available" and "allows" were misspelled in the in-game description.
- On December 24, 2012, all typographical errors were corrected.
- On December 26, 2012, the Gift Dragon's description was changed. Previous description was: "These crafty creatures snuck into the bag of holding of the magical toymaker Sandakloz. As he was traveling from park to park, the magic of the bag of holding mixed with the magic of the portals and now a gift dragon is available for everyone! For some reason, the energy of these special dragons only allows for one to exist in any park at any given time. Happy Holidays from the Wizards!"
- The Gift Dragon's description refers to "...the magical toy maker Sandakloz..."- This is likely a reference to Santa Claus.
- The Gift Dragon's description refers to "...the bag of holding.."- This is likely a reference to the magical bag in the Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game that holds more items than its size would normally allow and a bag that Santa Claus would need to hold all the presents he has to deliver.
- The breeding and incubation times of 12 hours and 25 minutes likely relates to the date of Christmas, 12/25.