Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Gold Olympus Dragon was introduced along with the Bronze Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon, Olympus Habitat, and Olympus Flag without notice on July 27, 2012.
- The Gold Olympus Dragon can only breed with a Cyclops Dragon, a Bronze Olympus Dragon, a Silver Olympus Dragon, or with another Gold Olympus Dragon.
- Breeding two Olympus Dragons together can only result in one of the two parent dragons. For example, breeding a Gold Olympus Dragon and a Silver Olympus Dragon will NOT result in a Bronze Olympus Dragon.
- The 35-hour breeding/incubation time is most likely related to the fact that there are 35 sports in the Olympic Games (28 Summer sports and 7 Winter sports, although 2 sports [baseball and softball] were removed from the Summer Games and have not been replaced).
- The description of the Gold Olympus Dragon includes a reference to the Lord of the Rings, by starting off with a description of how the "One Ring" from the Lord of the Rings was created. "Forged in the fires of Mount Doom."
- The "ring" connection could be related to the five rings used in the Olympics symbol.
- The five dots on its tail could be related to the five rings in the Olympics symbol while the flame on the end of the tail could be meant to symbolize the Olympic Torch.
- Most of the automated names specific to the Gold Olympus Dragon, as well as to the other Olympus element dragons, are from Greek or Roman mythology.