|Dragon Capacity||to Upgrade|
The Hibernation Cave allows you to store Dragons within it. Dragons that are stored do not earn income for their habitats and cannot be fed. The Hibernation Cave can be bought in the Market in the Buildings section. The build time for the Hibernation Cave is instantaneous.
Shrines: Dragons can be fed to level 10 and be stored in the Hibernation Cave. Once the shrine you are working on turns silver you can take each dragon out one by one and feed it to level 15 before selling/keeping it. This will help save and while trying to obtain the Gold Shrines.
Breeding: Additionally, keeping second dragons in the Hibernation Cave will allow for Breeding of multiples when new hard-to-breed dragons are introduced, so that you may try in the Epic Breeding Island, Epic Breeding Sanctuary, the Breeding Cave, and/or the Enchanted Breeding Cave to obtain and display Eggs; and/or to breed/sell for when needed.
- The Hibernation Cave was added on January 28, 2012.
- The Hibernation Cave's price is a reference to the value of π (pi), which is 3.14159265358979323846264, etc.
- Dragons may be sent directly to the Hibernation Cave when they are ready to be hatched, instead of being placed in a habitat. Experience will still be gained by doing this.
- When you attempt to put a dragon in the Hibernation Cave and there is no room for it, it will refer to the Hibernation Cave as the Dragonarium.
- Any Dragons kept in the Hibernation Cave will not earn any money, cannot be used in breeding and cannot compete in the Colosseum, which therefore means that the Hibernation Cave is not a habitat.
- Once dragons are placed in the Hibernation Cave, they can be sorted by element type via the tabs on the left.
- Once bought, the Hibernation Cave cannot be sold.
- A new upgrade was added on August 29, 2012, allowing 100 more slots for dragons to be stored. Maximum 200 dragons now can be stored.
- On December 21, 2012, the Hibernation Cave was decorated with Holiday decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the Holiday decorations on the Hibernation Cave were removed.