|Treat||Experience||Food per hour||Cost per food||Cost per hour||Cost per XP||XP per hour||Max Food/Day||Max Cost/Day||Requirement|
|25||600.00||10.00||6,000||2||3,000||14,400||144,000||Treat Farm or above|
|250||240.00||12.50||3,000||1||3,000||5,760||72,000||Treat Farm or above|
|1,500||150.00||13.33||2,000||0.66||3,000||3,600||48,000||Treat Farm or above|
- Treat Farm and Large Treat Farm are some other Treat Farms that could be found in the game.
- The Huge Treat Farm was released on December 2, 2011.
- The Huge Treat Farm costs the same amount of money to upgrade a Large Treat Farm as it does to buy the Huge Treat Farm, a player can generate dragoncash by selling their Large Treat Farm before buying the Huge Treat Farm. However, to complete the "Hungry Hungry Dragons" goal, players must upgrade rather than purchase.
- On December 21, 2012, the Huge Treat Farm was decorated with holiday decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the holiday decorations on the Huge Treat Farm were removed.
- On October 9, 2013, the order that the treats are displayed was reversed; they are now displayed from highest cost to lowest cost.