|Treat||Experience||Food per hour||Cost per food||Cost per hour||Cost per XP||XP per hour||Max Food/Day||Max Cost/Day||Requirement|
|7,500||150.00||16.66||2,500||0.66||3,750||3,600||60,000||Large Treat Farm|
|25,000||133.33||18.75||2,500||0.60||4,166.6||3,200||60,000||Large Treat Farm|
|125,000||125.00||25.00||3,125||0.60||5,208.3||3,000||75,000||Large Treat Farm|
|250,000||600,000||50.00||30,000,000||2||15,000,000||14,400,000||720,000,000||Huge Treat Farm|
|500,000||120,000||50.00||6,000,000||2||3,000,000||2,880,000||144,000,000||Huge Treat Farm|
|2,500,000||100,000||50.00||5,000,000||2||2,500,000||2,400,000||120,000,000||Huge Treat Farm|
- Treat Farm and Large Treat Farm are some other Treat Farms that could be found in the game.
- The Huge Treat Farm was released on December 2, 2011.
- The Huge Treat Farm costs the same amount of money to upgrade a Large Treat Farm as it does to buy the Huge Treat Farm, a player can generate dragoncash by selling their Large Treat Farm before buying the Huge Treat Farm. However, to complete the "Hungry Hungry Dragons" goal, players must upgrade rather than purchase.
- On December 21, 2012, the Huge Treat Farm was decorated with holiday decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the holiday decorations on the Huge Treat Farm were removed.
- On October 9, 2013, the order that the treats are displayed was reversed; they are now displayed from highest cost to lowest cost.