Ironwood Dragon's Opposite: Malachite Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Ironwood Dragon was introduced as a hidden dragon on August 16, 2012, along with the Rain Dragon.
- The Ironwood Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a boost, because Plant and Metal are opposite elements.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the "Bring 'Em Back!" event ended.
- The Sandara Desert that appears in the description is most likely a reference to the Sonora Desert, where Ironwood trees grow.
- The Latin name for the Ironwood tree that grows in the Sonora Desert is Olneya tesota. The reference to "Tessa Lonya" in the Ironwood Dragon description may be a modified rearrangement of the letters in that term.