Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-5||Lvls. 6-10|
|May 16, 2013||August 14, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|May 15, 2014||August 14, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|May 15, 2015||September 4, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|May 27, 2016||August 26, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Jadeite Oasis|
- The Jade Dragon's description was changed shortly after release to add a new line.
- On June 27, 2013, when the Gemstone Island was updated to allow for expansion, the line was removed and the description was reverted to its original version.
- The additional line was: "Now the Wizards are scrambling for a way to allow more dragons to live on the Gemstone Island!"
- The Jade Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Jade Dragon.
- The Jade Dragon is the first dragon to require an opposite dragon in its breeding combination.
- On May 15, 2014, the Jade Dragon was listed on sale for a limited time.
- The Jade Dragon's sale ended on May 19, 2014 when the price rose from 70 to 700 gems.
- On August 1, 2014, at 16:30:30 (UTC) the Jade Dragon remained available, but was not present in the market.
- The error was fixed and the Jade Dragon returned to the market within one and a half hours later.
- On May 15, 2015, the Jade Dragon was listed on sale for a limited time.
- The Jade Dragon's sale ended on May 19, 2015 when the price rose from 70 to 700 gems.
- The Jade Dragon has the lowest buying price of all gemstone dragons.
- On May 27, 2016, the Jade Dragon was listed on sale for a limited time.
- The Jade Dragon's sale ended on May 31, 2016 when the price rose from 70 to 700 gems.
- On June 15, 2016, the Jade Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "Jade dragons, like all gemstone dragons, cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Jade Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- The Jade Dragon's description mentions "Ulmek". This is likely a reference to Olmec, the first major civilization in Mexico, whose people made jade masks.
- The Jade Dragon's similarity to a chinese dragon could reference the fact that jades are important in Chinese culture and mythology.