Note: Kairos does not have a Twin Dragon form due to the way it is acquired.
How to Acquire
The artifacts are built by collecting seven time fragments for each artifact, totalling 21 time fragments. These time fragments can be acquired through the Dragon Track, through sending dragons on quests, or purchased with gems. A complete set of 21 fragments would cost 2,700.
Activate: Kairos can be activated once every four days using the "Activate" button. Upon activation, activities in the park that require time to complete will be accelerated by six hours.
- The Colosseum, Gaia's cooldown timer, incomplete quests (started prior to completion of Kairos), and the ability to give gems to friends or collect party hats are not accelerated.
Summon Dragon: The "Summon Dragon" button will summon Kairos back to the Perch of Kairos. This option was changed from "Call" on November 20, 2012 but was changed back on January 22, 2014.
- Kairos was released on October 17, 2012, along with the Perch of Kairos.
- Prior to October 18, 2012, Kairos shared its sound with the Plant Dragon, but on that date it changed to a unique sound.
- Kairos is shown with gray wings in the second Facebook post and in-game notifications, but in-game it has orange-yellow wings.
- Kairos is the only dragon who has a birth date, which is March 4.
- Kairos is affiliated with the Kairos Klepsydra.
- Kairos (καιρός) is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or opportune moment (the supreme moment). The ancient Greeks had two words for time, chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological (see the The Chronolith) or sequential time, the latter signifies a time in between, a moment of indeterminate time in which something special happens.
- Kairos breathes infinity symbols and triangles, which may represent time or the Greek symbol for change, Delta (Δ).